Lip Fillers are used as an effective treatment for filling our deep lines and wrinkles, you can also use then to creat a filler lip, or reshape uneven lips.
As we age our lips appear thin and thin lines start to form.
Filling out the lips can plump out the lines and prevent the lips from looking deflated.
Facial fillers can be used for fill out lines and wrinkles or plump up the face for a more youthful look. It can also enhance areas that need a little more fullness.
Cheeks, jaw lines, nasil folds, smile lines.
8 Point facial filler is a new trend enhancing 8 points on the face, 3 areas in the cheeks, nasil folds, smile lines, corner of mouth, jaw line, joules the amount put in each area is customised to each individual.
6 thing you didn’t know about Dermal Fillers
1. A majority of Dermal Fillers contain lidocaine, which is a numbing agent, therefore allowing more comfort for the client during the treatment.
2. Drinking pineapple juice before and after lip Filler treatment can actually minimise swelling and bruising of the skin.
3. Using Lip plumping agent on lips that have had Filler, will actually break down the filler faster.
4. People believe if you have naturally bigger lips you need less filler, but this could not be further from the truth. Imagine trying to Filler duvet with a pillow. The bigger your lips the more filler you will need.
5. One thing people worry about the most is looking over-done! However it would actually take around 10 syringes of dermal Filler at once to look overfilled & puffy!
6. Dermal Fillers can actually stimulate the growth of collagen in the face; therefore the more frequent you get filler, the longer they will last over time.
We offer Dermal Filler for multiple areas of the face, so if you would like to book in for one of these treatments, book a consultation with our Practitioner.
We have a range of different Filler brands to chooses from for your perfect Pout!
Call Now 07901337227